Monday 15 February 2010

Daye 109 / The Psykick Sea

the psykick sea
is coming over me
and from the moment my head
was penetrated
by the storm
i wished that i had taken
on this form sooner
though my ears cannot hear for ringing
and you say to me
ah, that is the seasickness
and it will last forever
you are at the psykick sea

the psykick sea
is coming over me
and from the moment
your bony little finger
pushed itself into my hide
well, i knew that i must fly
and you could show me mountains
and you could show me the backside of the moon
you could show me the stars
you could show me the shadows
you could show me the deep ice
you could show me the vampires and the lice
you could show me the up and the down
you could show me the nowhere
you could show me the nightmares
you could show me the angels
you could show me the wondering
you could show me the pearls
you fill me with lust
you could show me the thrust
you could show me the thrust
show me the thrust

No comments:

Post a Comment