Saturday 21 November 2009

Daye 58 / Soon I Will Feel I Will Feel O I Will Feel

soon i will feel i will feel o i will feel the lights of the noon across my hands and i will be a small blue shadow moving silently amongst the fields.

the summer begins to float away and i give to you all of my starry dreamings and imaginings. i take them in my arms and i throw them into the fields. into the seas that surround us.

i steel myself against the karma that is due.

and i meet you that night. o i meet you that night under the elf-lights. you were a small face shining beneath a tall tree in the blue wood. i remember the long moonlit walk through the shapes and colours. o the shapes and the colours. through the leas and lanes. and come the morning. asleep in the dawn. o dew falling. o river roaring. i have burned within my mind. within my mind your image.

and i am down and you are over. but i hear you singing. i leap across. across the void into the unknown. o the unknown.

into the spaces marked only with x’s on the map at university heights. calling for my brilliant angel to be here. o be here. to illuminate my way.

i have called for my mother but she slowly suffocates me in her arms. i have called for another.

and the material has been my god. i have laid down in the tall grasses. o the tall grasses. and cried for that which i cannot have.

i played unfair and the winter encases me in ice but i am ready to thaw.

i have dreamed the key to the metareal and pulled it out of the hollow of an old tree.

“now you must be reborn into the body of a crocodile” says the puck who showered me once with scarlet poppy petals.

and i am back in the egg. small and helpless. and my second-sight has deserted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment